Monday, February 2, 2009

this is the story of a girl

one day a little girl was playing so quietly in her room...
her mom was so proud of her...
then she came out looking like this - notice the bangs cut to the scalp... the mom had a range of emotions from tears to hytserical laughter...
the little girl scaled a bookcase to get the markers and scissors...
the mom wants to go to bed now.

5 comments:

SUZANNE said...

OH SNAP! Um...I am at a loss for words. I'm laughing, but not at you, with you Weeyums, with you. Little Meggie I bet is in some hot water. Please do post her 'after' shots once you give her hair a make over. I'm sorry about that little doozey, but it made for a hilarious blog post!!!

JJ said...

The fun of being a parent. Laugh now, because someday see will become a teenager and then the real fun begins.

Kristin said...

Oh Meggie!! You a tinkerpot!

Unknown said...

There was a little girl....who DIDN'T have a curl...right in the middle of her forehead.

Amanda said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! however, Megan cuts a lot shorter than Caitlin ever got....ahh. (she's still so cute!)