Friday, February 20, 2009

classroom cupcakes

i made these cupcakes in ice cream cones and took them into dallin's classroom yesterday. i had seen the idea before but i had never tried them until now.
they are really easy just fill the cones 3/4 of the way and bake like normal. then frost to look like ice cream. for some extra fun add some sprinkles! dallin's class loved them. everyone oohh'd and aahh'd and dallin even got a few 'you rock!'






they were so easy to make and they were enjoyed by all!

2 comments:

Rob & Candace Simpson said...

hey you can you email me your mailing address and email address. Hope you are doing wonderfully!!
Loves
Candace
candace@elegantimages.com

SUZANNE said...

Yum yum cuteness! I remember when my mom made these same ice cream cone cupcakes for my birthday in 3rd grade - do you happen to remember that? Yours are so cute! And FUNNY, I swear on my life that I was just thinking that I should tell you to contact Candace with your address because she text me for it a day or so ago! SO there ya go!