7 years ago
Thursday, January 1, 2009
We have an escapee!!
I knew this day would come and I have been dreading it for awhile now. Megan has finally learned how to climb out of her crib. It started two days ago. Imagine my surprise when I put her in time out and turned around a few minutes later and saw her standing there.
After that she thought she was pretty cool. She doesn't mind going to time out anymore because she knows she can just climb right out. Bed time has been especially challenging!! How many times do I have to put her back in bed?!? Then, after I finally get her to go to sleep she wakes up in the middle of the night and is in our bed before I know it. When we move into our new house she is going to have a big girl bed. Maybe..just maybe...she will like it enough to sleep in her own bed. If not...maybe I can sleep through the night when she is 12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ut, oh, you're in trouble now! When is her big girl bed day arriving...meaning when will your house be done? Happy New Year Little Weeyums!
I get a little crazy when i hear some parents say that their kids never climbed out of their beds... that 3 1/2 they are still sleeping in their cribs...
It was a sad day when Will figured it out... i'm pretty sure he learned it from Caitlin... but she's strange... she would climb IN to will's crib and hang out in there and fall asleep with him!
it makes 'bed time' last about an hour or so... having Will get up now that he's in his 'big boy' bed... It's hard not to laugh... because he comes out like 10 times... each time with a huge smile and 'night night'... We are to the point where we turn all the lights off and pretend we are asleep too... till we don't hear little feet anymore... Kids!
Post a Comment