Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A look back at 2008 through pictures...

Summer Fun Dallin lost plenty teeth this year

The house project

Good Friends
Fun in the park

Lazy Days

High Flying Fun

In Love
2008 was the year we took Megan's binkies away. (During the day at least) Before that you could always tell she was tired because she would put her binkies in her eyes. And she always has to have at least 3 of them.

Cute boy!!

Funny Girl!!

Megan turned 2!!
I am Disneyland CRAZY!! Lucky for me my kids are too. We are already planning our next trip!
Dallin turned 6

A brother and sister who are the best of friends!

I look forward to all that 2009 has to offer. I hope it is wonderful for everyone else too!

2 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Cute post. I enjoyed your "2008 Highlight Reel!" :)

Kristin said...

those will look great in a blog book!! tee hee, did you get blurb figured out?