Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm an addict

Hello, my name is Lisa and I am addicted to SHOES!! I don't know what it is about shoes but I love them. The perfect pair of shoes can make a whole outfit. And when I am out shopping and can't seem to find anything I like I can always find a good pair of shoes. I am especially excited about a new find of mine. Target has the cutest shoes online! You can find a few cute ones at the store but their selection online is terrific! I love that I don't have to spend a ton of money on shoes anymore. Brandon thinks I have a serious problem because I always have to shop the shoe aisle. Every purchase is met with the same question....What outfit are you going to wear with those? Truthfully, most of the time I do not know and inevitably this leads to a bigger dilemma of trying to find an outfit to go with my new shoes. But in the end it's worth it! I can't wait until I have a place in the new house where I can display my shoes, making them easier to find, instead of throwing them into a huge jumbled pile in the bottom of my closet where they are now. (It is basically a black hole... I can never find the pair I am looking for). I am so excited that spring is around the corner. It is my favorite shoe season.



These babies came home with me the other day...again, I'm not sure what I'm going to wear them with.
Hopefully, these ones will be joining my family shortly!





3 comments:

Kristin said...

Are those all from target? Very cute, I havn't bought new shoes for over a year! sad I know, feel bad for me!!

JJ said...

I have the same problem. When Gary and I moved from our other home I hired my sister and her friend to do the boxing. They counted 126 pairs of shoes in my closet and yes I love cloths just has much. If I only had the body to but them in.

SUZANNE said...

Hi. My name is Suzanne and I am a shoe addict too. The only thing this addict didn't know about was all that cuteness currently going on at target.com Thanks for the heads up. I'm so relieved to know where I can get my next hit from. I'd digging the strappy metallic sandals in a major way.