Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sneak Peek...

I thought I would give you all a sneak peek at the house and some of the things that are going inside. Tell me what you think!

Front of house Back of house

Two story family with my FIREPLACE!!

A barrel ceiling in my entry way. Picture this...brick in a herringbone pattern with my entry light in the middle. I am so excited this part of the house! I am actually excited for every part but I think this will be especially cool!

Another view of the barrel ceiling
Some of my tile

Please forgive my amateur drawings but these are the designs I came up with for my bathrooms.


Cabinet Samples - All of these are incorporated into my kitchen and pantry. Brandon is kind of worried about it but I have it all figured out. (In my head at least!)
I know many of you are very talented and I am open to all opinions. Don't let me make any HUGE mistakes!!

7 comments:

JJ said...

When this is all finished and your moved in, Your Mom and Dad are going to have to bring Gary and I for a visit. I love the look of the house.

Kristin said...

I looks ginormous!! Are you still worried it is small?? love the cabinate choices!

Amanda said...

WOW. I'm super impressed... and excied to see it all done... Wow.

SUZANNE said...

FABULOUS!!!! I could stop there, but I then I wouldn't get to mention how much I love your tile selections, wall patterns + sketches, and that entry way with the curved barrel ceiling...um to die for! So unique Weeyums. Oh, and the elevation is gorgeous. It looks like a French Chateau. So, I was wondering when I can come and visit your mini mansion once it's complete? Please invite me one day. :)

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Ooo I am very excited to see all the inside details, especially the barrel ceiling. The outside is beautiful. It was so awesome when I could drive by on the highway and see it sprouting above the lake valley estates wall. Hope everything is going well!

Justin said...

Wow, guys! It's looking AWESOME!! Bom trabalho!!

Kristin said...

you gotta check this site

http://kidtropolis.wordpress.com/

amazing kids rooms