skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am so THRILLED with the pictures that my sister-in-law Kristin took of my family on Thanksgiving day. She is a wonderful photographer and was kind enough to offer her services to me for some much needed family photos. I LOVE them all and can't wait to blow some up and hang them in my house. Prepare for picture overload. There was no way I could pick out just a couple. Thanks again Kristin!!
6 comments:
OH MY STARS!!!!!!!!! You and your family look GORGEOUS! I absolutely loved looking at your photos, I wanted there to be more (hint, hint!) I am loving your bangs too (how about our big bands circa R. Guild Gray!?). Also, I was wanting to send you our Christmas card...um, without being crazy and posting your address on the internet, how am I going to get it?? I need your email address too...any suggestions as to going about this? Do you have Tammy's from your old ward? Maybe via her we can connect. Again, loved your amazing photos, your sis in law did a fantastic job!
wow your sister in law is amazing!!JK you guys were great to take pics of!!!And you don't take a bad photo!!
Lisa you have such a darling family. Your kids are so cute.I love the looks of your new home.Are you ready for all that cleaning?
I love the pictures! Her new camera is amazing!! Sorry I haven't called you back yet, it was crazy last week until family left!
Seriously though, I have saved a Christmas card to send to you, how can I get your address???? I asked Tammy for your email, she didn't have it. :( Do you have a way to directly email you on your blog so I can get it without you having to post it for the world to see? Help!
Yeah it must be all in the camera not the fact that the photographer has taken time to learn how to take pictures or has even an ounce of talent in her photo taking finger!!
Post a Comment