The Elf on the Shelf was a HUGE hit around here. One day a mysterious package arrived from the North Pole addressed to Dallin and Megan. We had just seen Santa a few days before so I told Dallin that he must have made a big impression on Santa for him to send him a package. We opened it and read the story book. Dallin was floored to think that he had his very own elf. He quickly named him Charlie and was so excited every morning to find him. Charlie was an excellent hider and hid everywhere from inside the Christmas tree to on top of the garage door track. We were sad when he had to go back to the North Pole but we are excited to see him next year!!
I gave all our friends homemade cinnamon rolls wrapped up with a bow and a cute saying. I hope everyone enjoyed them!
Christmas with the Conks
We celebrated Christmas early with the Conk family and it was so much fun!
Dallin in his new riding shirt.
This is my "Surprised" look when I opened my Christmas present from Terry and Becky. It was my sconces for my stairway. I promised her I would act surprised even though I picked them out!
Kristin with her "money umbrella" that I made her. Don't we all wish that money would rain on us?!?
Meggie enjoying her Christmas presents
2 comments:
#1-Yes, you do have the cutest kids ever! I thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas outfits.
#2-Your cinnamon roll treats sound fab! I'm glad you shared what your lucky recipients received this year! I actually took photos of what we made this year for our peeps, but wasn't sure if that was totally lame to post such a thing. Of course that thought didn't even cross my mind when I saw yours, so maybe I shall share.
#3-Surprise sconce look = priceless!
Thanks for posting a picture of the double chin. Congrats on the A-B honor roll Dallin. We wish we were recipients of the cinnamon rolls, how do we get on that list. Thanks for the money ubmrella unfortuantely it went to buy teryys product for his hair. I'll have to go buy me something special now!!
Post a Comment