One of the things I look forward to most when we move into our new house is having a Halloween Party for the kids and all their friends. I have wanted to do this for years but wanted them to be a little bit older. Hopefully by next year I can do it! I have been collecting ideas though and thought these ones from MARTHA STEWART are so cute!! (Maybe when I grow up I can be like her! Without the prison part though.)
Isn't this a cool idea for a easy pumpkin? It's kind of creepy too! I think Dallin would LOVE it!
Spooky Goodies!

Who says you only need a Christmas Tree?
Cute Goody bags! Maybe I will do these for Dallin's class this year.
I think this would be great on buffet or kitchen counter. So cute!!

I love Halloween and all the fun creative things you can do to add to the holiday! (It might be my favorite holiday) Happy Halloween Everyone!!
Isn't this a cool idea for a easy pumpkin? It's kind of creepy too! I think Dallin would LOVE it!
Spooky Goodies!
Who says you only need a Christmas Tree?
Cute Goody bags! Maybe I will do these for Dallin's class this year.
I think this would be great on buffet or kitchen counter. So cute!!
I love Halloween and all the fun creative things you can do to add to the holiday! (It might be my favorite holiday) Happy Halloween Everyone!!
1 comment:
Your new blog is sooo cute!! I love the chinese lantern pumpkins, guess what i'm doing tomorrow (cuz i just happen to have a few orange chinese lanters tee hee)
Oh and my kids better be invited to you kickin halloween party next year!!
Post a Comment