7 years ago
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Fun Fact
Here is some shocking information...Today is the anniversary of when Brandon and I first started 'DATING'. That news by itself is not so shocking but what is is that it is our 17 YEAR anniversary!!! How can that be when I am only 20 years old?!? hehe :) I can still remember that day like yesterday (even what I was wearing). I guess it true what they say...time FLIES when you're having FUN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww. Happy anniversary! Justin and I also started dating in OCT! easily one of my favorite times of the year because of that!! :)
Congrats! Isn't it crazy to think that you and Brandon have been together for half of your life now? That is so awesome. You guys are such a cute couple, I still remember being at your gorgeous wedding way back in the day. How time flies!
Post a Comment