Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Preview

S P O O K Y !
I told Dallin a few days ago that I ordered his Halloween Costume and it should be here by today. He has literally been counting down the hours so I was getting kind of nervous when it was close to him being out of school and the UPS guy hadn't come yet. I was very relieved when he finally came just mintues before Dallin got home. (WHEW!) He was so excited he came running in and wanted to try his costume on right away!

Look at that face! He could hardley wait for me to open the box.
He decided on being Darth Maul this year. It was a hard choice between Darth Maul or Ghostrider. Darth Maul won out thanks to the fact that he has a doube bladed light saber. I was glad he chose Darth Maul.
Megan is the cutest witch!! She wanted to be a princess but I coudn't find any cute princess costumes small enough for her and I found this witch costume that was so adorable! She loves it and so do I.




I wanted to get a picture of the kids together but for awhile this was the closest that Megan would get to Dallin and she always had to be looking at him. She eventually got used to it but was a little unsure about it at first. I don't blame her though...he does look pretty SCARY!!
Finally a picture of them together


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I think that is the cutest witch i have ever seen, and tell dallin, hell have to stay away from Bonnie with his mask, she gets scared real easy!!

Grandma Joyce said...

Lisa, I googled you and found you here.
So good to see your cute face in the temple
today.
Love to you both,
Sister Cory