Monday, August 25, 2008

In honor of the Olympics

Megan has come up with a new Olympic sport... COUCH DIVING!! One night we were watching diving on the Olympics and she climbed up on the couch, put her hands in the dive position and jumped off the couch. Of course I think she deserves the gold. Go Meggie!!!
She takes her position...
look at that form!
and she's off. I give her a perfect 10!
One of the benefits of living with Grandma...her cookies! Megan waits by the oven for them to be done.


4 comments:

Justin said...

How cute. We LOVED watching the olympics at our house! (Thank goodness for Tivo, though. That's the only way we got through all the ping-pong and badminton to see the good stuff.)

Blog Dog said...

I would like to note that Megan looks very cute and Dallin is a spitting image of his dad. The kids seem to be very popular with the bloggers, except Mitches Blog who seems to be fixed on Brandons alleged condition. Anyway blog on.

mitch the zob said...

I just wonder why none of aunt beckys cookies didnt show up for the ride to vegas with the BigDog?

Amanda said...

OK... I totally did that as a kid!! my friends and i would get a running start...and flip ourselves over the couch! when we were done we'd do the hands-up-in-the-air-thing that the gymnists do...

Good times...

Megan your my kind of girl!!