Hi Lisa, I talk to your Mom last night,and I was telling her about my blog check it out jjohnston.blogspot.com and she told me about yours. Your kids are so cute. I to believe you can't get to much Disneyland but I can't get Gary to go along with that. I'm ing to add you to my blog list so I can check things out now and again.
2 comments:
Hi Lisa,
I talk to your Mom last night,and I was telling her about my blog check it out jjohnston.blogspot.com and she told me about yours. Your kids are so cute. I to believe you can't get to much Disneyland but I can't get Gary to go along with that. I'm ing to add you to my blog list so I can check things out now and again.
Judi
The kids are so big! love the pics! good job Lisa...Megan is so beautiful!
Emily
Post a Comment