Friday, August 15, 2008

Surviving the HOT summer!

I knew that Logandale was hot in the summer but I underestimated how HOT is can really get! We are so glad that Grandma and Papa have a pool. We have spent a lot of time in it. Dallin has really become a great swimmer and is currently working on his dives and flips while Megan just enjoys splashing around. Megan in the water slide at Gramma and Papa's in Toquerville


2 comments:

kimbo said...

Hey Lisa! Your family is so adorable. The last time I saw you was in the hospital after you had your little girl. Send me an email and I'll add you to our blog - kimbocory@gmail.com. Keep in touch!
Kim

SUZANNE said...

So I'm screaming with excitement inside because you decided to say hello upon finding our blog. I was literally thinking about you the other day wondering where you were, how you were doing, what you were doing, etc. I'm glad I won't loose track of you now! And I'm going to add you to OUR HOMIES list because after all, we go back to like 1983. You and your family are adorable and I can't wait to read more! Love ya Weeyums!