the valley of fire is just a short drive for us so the other day we took the kids there. we had a picnic and then just climbed around on the rocks. the kids had so much fun!
Looks like a fun day! Cute photos too. And YES, getting a MAC is soooooo worth it! It does so many cool tricks. I was nervous too, but really, the switch was seamless. I knew how to work the thing instantly. And ALL my files, fonts, and photos transfered perfectly. Have I convinced you yet? :) You should listen to Brandon and get one!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Cute photos too. And YES, getting a MAC is soooooo worth it! It does so many cool tricks. I was nervous too, but really, the switch was seamless. I knew how to work the thing instantly. And ALL my files, fonts, and photos transfered perfectly. Have I convinced you yet? :) You should listen to Brandon and get one!
Hey Lisa! Look I left you a comment. You took some great pictures it looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment