here are some more pictures of the house. i am not sure if anyone still cares but here you go anyway...
sconces in the stairway
my red kitchen hood
the fireplace mantle. the stone still needs to go on.
the chandelier in the theater room
the fan in the master bedroom
the kitchen. the countertops are in and they look great! stone still needs to be put in.
5 comments:
So I totally had a dream about you last night...and guess what it was about?! YOU WERE GIVING ME A HOUSE TOUR! So I thank you for making the dream come true via your blog post! Your home is soooooooo gorgeous. It's a total dream home. And I am loving the murals in the kid's rooms! That Gotham City is amazing!!! Looks like it won't be long now! I can't wait to visit one day. :)
I've been waiting to see more picture of your amazing home. Keep them coming.
WOW, it's all coming together. I LOVE the stone... it is SO beautiful. Megan's room is SO darling. :)
I never get bored of your house pictures, they are amazing! I love your attention to details. The mural in Dallin's room is awesome. good luck getting closer to your move-in day
Brandon, it was DElightful to talk with you today for a few... this house looks beautiful and is a much deserved blessing for the hard work, planning and sacrifice that went into it. Can't wait to come see it in person! We can't believe it's already been a year since we saw you guys last...
Post a Comment