K-I'm putting this on an old post so hopefully no one will see it but you...I found out who that one girl had an affair with...it is a news anchor and he's in their ward his initials are d.m. and i think he's on channel 8, sorry to be so vague but i don't know how else to tell you since i'm out of contact and my e-mail isn't working
4 comments:
"Daddy, I wanna be on Dance TV"
what a precious little girl you have! such a sweet post.
The real question is...can she perform a lovely rendition of "Rock Around the Clock?" What a cutie pie she is. Such a mini-you!
K-I'm putting this on an old post so hopefully no one will see it but you...I found out who that one girl had an affair with...it is a news anchor and he's in their ward his initials are d.m. and i think he's on channel 8, sorry to be so vague but i don't know how else to tell you since i'm out of contact and my e-mail isn't working
Post a Comment