
I am so excited for tonight!! After nine long months of waiting Heroes is back on! My Tivo is set and the kids will be going to bed on time tonight! This is such a great show. I can't wait to see what Sylar has up his sleeve now. I've heard that some of the good guys turn bad. I just hope it's not Peter or Claire. Fall is the best time of year. The weather is cooler, fun holidays and my TV shows are on again! For those of you who have never watched Heroes check it out! Hope you enjoy it!
4 comments:
Ooh, we are a season behind. last year we decided to watch Lost insted... BUT now we have Dish DVR and can record all that Hero goodness... i just need to watch all of last season!
Ps. your comment about keeping the recipe from Megan cracked me up!! you are so funny! :)
I'm with ya on that one!
I've been avoiding it because I didn't want to get hooked. But I caught a few minutes of it last night and I may just have to start recording it too.
Heroes is awesome! Remember when we used to watch Lost every week together? Good times!
Post a Comment