Friday, September 5, 2008

FUN! FUN! FUN!

We are so lucky that we love spending time with both sides of our family and that is exactly what we got to do this Labor Day weekend. First we went up to the Parawon Fair with my family. Unfortunately, Brandon had to work but me and the kids got to spend time with my parents, grandparents, my sister DeeLynn and her kids. It was a hot day but we still had fun. (Notice how I am not on any of the rides with my kids? That is what is so great about having wonderful nieces and nephews who help me out all the time. This time I was especially thankful that I didn't have to ride any of the nauseating rides. Sorry Ryan!)

Dallin and Ryan getting ready to go on the swing ride
Erica and Megan on the merry-go-round.
Amanda and Megan. Megan wanted to ride in THIS car so Amanda had to duck in the back. (Amanda, just a few more things like this and you will have the camel ride payed back!)

Papa and Dallin on the Ferris Wheel
While we were in Parawon I got to stop by and see our GREAT friend Jared (aka Bubba) and his cute family who had come down from Salt Lake to visit his parents. He is currently battling cancer and undergoing chemotherapy and radiation. I made him this quilt and in return he posed in typical Bubba fashion! Please send a prayer his way for a full recovery. We love you Bubba!!
When we came home we got to have a swim party and BBQ with Brandon's family. I have loved being able to see them more since we moved to Logandale. The company was great and the food was fantastic!

Cute Molly Mae!
Kyle looking like a hunk!

Meggie loves the water!
Cutest boy!
Sam and Aunt Shell
Becky, Megan and Bonnie. (Don't let the kiss fool you...Megan likes to pick on Bonnie. She is the only person she has ever known who is smaller than her.)
Brett liked to surf on Brandon's boogie board. Look at him go!




5 comments:

JJ said...

You have such a cute family
Your Dad's even kinda cute without that beard. He looks like he's even feeling better.

kimbo said...

Hey! I haven't heard much about Jared. How is he doing? We will definitely be praying for them.

As far as backgrounds go, I remember when I did mine there was a specific place you had to place the formatting. Here are the directions from the cutest blog on the block:
1. Sign in to Blogger. This will take you to your Dashboard.
2. Under the blog you wish to change the background for, click on Layout.
3. You are now in the Add and Arrange Page Elements screen. Click Add a Page Element.
4. You are now in the Choose a new Page Element Screen. You'll see where it says HTML/JavaScript. Underneath there, click Add to Blog.
5. You are now in the Configure HTML/JavaScript Screen. Under Content you'll see a large box, paste the entire following HTML code in that space.

That's what I did. Seemed to work. :)

SUZANNE said...

When I saw the pool pics, I couldn't help but think of all the fun pool parties we had at your house back in the day. I remember that I loved going swimming at your house the very most out of all my friends. It was all about that cool slide!!! And, do you remember after wards we would always play that Cabbage Patch game? I always wanted one of my own. :)

Staci Leach said...

So cute. You are so lucky to be surrounded by family and be able to spend many holiday's together!

SUZANNE said...

Oh man, "Rock Around the Clock!" How could I forget? I think Jessica would "judge" our routines sometimes too. What a hoot! I have sooooo many memories with you, you were and always will be a special friend to me. I'm sad you don't live here anymore, I'd come track you down so we could hang out! Love ya!