it's that time in logandale again...time for the fair. we had such a fun time at the fair this year. we went with our good friends julie & lucas and their kids. it was good weather and the kids had so much fun together.
we ran into my nieces and nephews while we were there. i looked up and saw my nephew brett being so kind to his sister bonnie and megan. i just had to take a picture!
the kids favorite part of the fair is riding the rides. i didn't get any pictures of dallin though because he was off with the boys.

we ran into my nieces and nephews while we were there. i looked up and saw my nephew brett being so kind to his sister bonnie and megan. i just had to take a picture!
the kids favorite part of the fair is riding the rides. i didn't get any pictures of dallin though because he was off with the boys.










4 comments:
Looks like a great time at the fair. I'm sorry I missed it this year. I love the picture of Brett with the girls and Dallin flipping in the air!!
The Fair looks like SO much fun!
pictures looking good!!
Such cute kids!! Hope we can go to the fair next year.
How fun does that look? I'm thinking in a few years that we are going to have to make a trip there too! Of course a visit to see Weeyums will have to go down as well!!!
Post a Comment