she is my therapist she is my teacher she is my interior decorator she is my lunch date she is my shopping partner she is my counselor she is a great grandma she is my best friend
Ahhh, love your mommy!! She was always one of my most favorite moms out of all my friends. She was always so so nice and I remember asking you over and over if she ever yelled at you because she was always very kind and sweet. Do you remember me asking you that alot? PS-very pretty tree in the photo! :)
That was a wonderful tribute to your Mom. I'm so blessed to call her my best friend. You know the story. Best friends since 3rd grade. She has help me through so many disappointment in my life and she is a great example to me.
4 comments:
Ahhh, love your mommy!! She was always one of my most favorite moms out of all my friends. She was always so so nice and I remember asking you over and over if she ever yelled at you because she was always very kind and sweet. Do you remember me asking you that alot? PS-very pretty tree in the photo! :)
Hey...that's MY mom!!!
Lisa, that was so nice of you. I love having my daughters being my best friends. Love you!!
That was a wonderful tribute to your Mom. I'm so blessed to call her my best friend. You know the story. Best friends since 3rd grade. She has help me through so many disappointment in my life and she is a great example to me.
Post a Comment