Tuesday, July 28, 2009

oregon fun: part 2

we went to the oregon zoo one day and the kids had a blast! the zoo is so pretty and it was so fun just walking around.


dallin and parker posing in front of the train that takes you around the zoo
my monkeys looking at another monkey
meggie on the train
tyler, jessica, parker, dallin & maddy on the zoo train
maddy being a fish in the fish tank
all my little chicks in an eagles nest

3 comments:

JJ said...

I love the pictures you said your Mom went with you so were is she in the pic. i know she has that new camera and she is taking the pictures. Hey that bag thing i have is not my give away but one of the things you have to do to win a chance of winning it is to post it on your blog so i copied and pasted it like she said, not realizing it sounded like I was giving it away. So I correct it.So check her blog and it will tell you what to do.

SUZANNE said...

Don't you just love the zoo?! Fun, fun fun! Can't wait for more trip photos!

Jess said...

Cute! I'm going to copy your pictures. They turned out better than mine!