Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FHE at town square

i had the great idea to have family home evening at town square on monday. sure, it may have something to do with my obsession with yogurtland but the kids had a blast playing in the water. i sure love these cute kids. i absolutely love them!







2 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Brilliant idea for FHE!!! And I just discovered Yogurtland a few weeks ago, and I'm TOTALLY obsessed! Will you promise me the next time you need a Yogurtland fix, you'll call me to meet you? It's literally so close to my house! I'd love to see you Weeyums!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute kids, even if I do say so myself. The best part about your blogs is your family has proof in words and pictures how mom & wife feels about them. What a treasure for them to have this record to look back on and know mom loved being their mom. I'm so proud of you, cute girl. Love Mom